In an effort to improve my sanity, I delinked all the sections of Brainside Out that were still using the old design. If you are a clever young git you will no doubt figure out how to find them again, but that wasn’t the point. I was growing tired of looking at a huge pile of junk that needed my love and attention, so what should I have done? Fix it? Update it? Love it? Nay! Hide it! Hide it all! Sweep it under the carpets and deny its existence! If I can’t see them, they ain’t there. Dig?
Most sections will reappear as I am able to update them for the Rugged Edition, but at the same time I’m pondering some further changes that may delay the process. What changes, you ask?
- More consistent inconsistencies
- Better browsing for the photo galleries
- Animated flames
- Fun and Exciting Interactive Contact Form
- Kentucky Essays
- Database-driven somethingoranother which I have no idea how I will build, let alone implement, but as far as goals go, database-driven anything looks really good and impressive
- And on every page, amazing Flash intros with no skip button!
In a way, we’re starting over without really starting over. Sometimes you gotta clean out the attic. Sometimes you gotta chase the bats out of your house with a broomstick. Sometimes you gotta relocate the bodies to the middle of the desert.